mercredi 12 juillet 2017

My Blog...




Dear all,

Sorry for my silence these last weeks...
My real life stuff did not allow me to visit Arcadia as often I would wish...

My blog is not dead... It is still alive...

I will resume my posts as soon as possible, sometimes this summer...

Thank you for your patience and your support !

Please stay tuned !

1 commentaire:

  1. one in a billion does bob lamb find and do. here is a fall down off the chair, or, from a standing stare, and crumble to be on the knees while wetting the floor. [the 1st photo] he being in jail is not possible. not for his picture taking. http://www.ripoffreport. are a bunch of liars and they can try sue me and do dare them to. as wipe the floor again [yes, again, twice upon seeing that photo] realize how mussing they do him now he is no longer. too many steal from him as they do from LEAF oictures. and from amdrei from the east block country. put everything and everythink on dvd or 2 or 3 and on sticks and save info relate hide from trepitors and predators. THANK YOU even if comments are off odd worse than insulting bad. THANK YOU ! ! ! .

    RépondreSupprimer